Capturing memories for generations to remember
Every wedding is a unique celebration of the relationship and love you share with your partner. As such, it makes sense that every couple has a unique vision for their wedding photography. As a professional wedding photographer, I’ll work with you to realise your vision.
Not only do I focus on ensuring you have all the important shots of your day, such as the bride and groom, the bridal party and the parents of the happy couple, but I discretely slip into the background of your wedding, capturing the most precious moments of your day that would otherwise be lost.
Depending on the wedding package you choose, my wedding photography services could be with you from the morning when the bride and her party are getting ready for this special day, all the way until the end of your first dance as a married couple.
Stunning wedding photography in Swindon
Keep it simple
Whilst I believe the beauty of wedding photography can best be seen in natural photos, I will lightly edit your wedding photos to enhance the lighting and colours, ensuring your wedding photography is nothing less than stunning.
Choosing the right wedding photographer is essential to fully enjoying your wedding day and your wedding photos for years to come.
I offer a number of different wedding photography packages to suit any budget and all your requirements. For more information about my wedding photography packages, simply contact me online or call 07555 301397 today.
Wedding package info
Basic coverage from arriving at the church through to the wedding breakfast coverage costs £750, for this you will receive......
- Pre wedding consultation to discuss all the details about your big day.
- Images from the day edited on a disk in a mixture of colour and black and white. The images will be in high resolution (perfect for printing) and low resolution (Ideal for sharing online with friends).
- Free usage copyright meaning that you will be able to print and share them as you wish and.
- A private online gallery will be set up so you can easily view photos and share them with your friends.
- A phone app set up with up to 40 of your favourite images, so you can easily share they with your friends
- Your favourite image printed on a 20 x 16 inch canvas
If you would like me to visit the bride or groom in the morning as they prepare for the big day or stay for the first dance, this can be arranged. We can even get an extra photographer in to help in the morning or a photo booth in the evening
- Bride and Groom prep - £150
- First dance or the 1st hour of the reception - £75
- 2nd Photographer supporting the main photographer - £450
- Engagement/Save the date photo shoot - £100
That aside, it's your big day so please talk me through your ideas and I can try and customise a package for you.